ON Clitoral Arousal Oil
ON Clitoral Arousal Oil
Excellent for women -- no matter what age -- who want to get aroused quicker or have trouble having an orgasm, ON has created a female stimulant in the form of an oil which works naturally. This clitoral stimulant uses a proprietary blend of essential oils and botanicals including sweet almond oil and cinnamomum cassia to create a safe, natural arousal effect unlike any other. This arousal oil is created in small batches to ensure that the highest level of quality is maintained.
Almost upon application, unlike other stimulating gels, ON Clitoral Arousal Oil offers an immediate warming effect, moving to a buzzing sensation. This combination awakens the nerve endings and increases blood flow so every touch will be more intense. Most importantly, ON's clitoral stimulant allows women to achieve orgasm easier.
Another benefit of is that it may help some women kick-start their production of personal lubrication. This may be extremely helpful for women going through hormonal changes, hysterectomy, or taking medications that tend to decrease their body’s ability to self-lubricate.
ON Clitoral Arousal Oil is a great compliment to ON Libido Stimulant.
Choose your preferred formula:
- ON Arousal Lite | For sensitive women, or for times when women simply want something less intense than the original ON Arousal Oil - 50% less intense than Original
- ON Arousal Ultra | For advanced users who love feeling the ultimate in sensation. It is the absolute strongest, most intense formula - 25% more intense than Original
- ON Arousal Original
- ON Chocolate | Has a delicious chocolate-y flavor for her partner to enjoy.
- ON ICE | When applied directly to the clitoris, the fast-acting ON Ice will dramatically heighten a woman’s arousal and give her an exciting sensation that pulsates, vibrates, tingles and COOLS!
Please note: We would highly recommend to never start at the Ulta level. The Ulta is designed for those veteran users of original that are looking to step it up. Occasionally, some women have extremely more sensitive mucous membranes and it becomes difficult for them to process the heat they are experiencing and might feel like it's burning. (It is NOT -- it is more of a neurological confusion.) This happens to about 4-5% of users.
- Harsh preservatives
- Parabens perfumes
- Artificial flavors
- Menthol or Vaso-dialators (L’Arginine)
5 ml. bottle
Ingredients | Proprietary Essential Oil Blend including: Sweet Almond Oil, Cinnamomum Cassia, Natural Tocopherols (Vitamin E); Silica, Natural Flavors, Rosemary Oil Extract