Although the price might be afforable, you pay for what you get when it comes to adult toys.
Why? Here are the top 5 reasons to beware of cheap sex toys:
1. Poor Quality - Cheap toys break while in use or don't work as soon as they come out of the packaging. If they do work right away, these toys can also have a hard time holding their charge or have been known to overheat. Ouch!
2. Noise - HELP! There's a freight train running through your bedroom. Our bad. That's just the sound of a very loud cheap toy.
3. Material - Allergic reactions, melting material, changing color. Any of those can occur with cheap toys thanks to chemicals and fillers. Those additional ingredients are used to make toys inexpensive. Plus, cheap toys aren't soft and silky, but are very hard. Which would you rather have?
4. Design - Usually cheap toys are not discreet. They often look like a penis or vagina. Also, cheap toys are are uncomfortable to hold and use. How much thought and design goes into these products?
5. Outdated Technology - Batteries . . . remember those? With cheap toys, you need a lot of them. Also, cheap toys don't have wireless remote controls, which are fun to use with a partner!
It's true that cheap sex toys are more inexpensive and affordable, but take a moment to think about what you are getting. If you choose to invest in yourself and your pleasure, it will be clear that quality comes at a price.